Built with next-gen broadband in mind, the VigorTek H700 is an extremely versatile platform, customizable software selection and modern hardware makes it capable of handling very fast internet lines.
Customers commonly use it with UniFi 100mbps or faster subscriptions.
The flexibility in its software allows it to be an ideal solution for offices that require VPN links to other branches (LAN-to-LAN), or to facilitate VPN access into the network for users (road-warriors).
- 1 x Gigabit WAN port (RJ45).
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports (RJ45).
- 1 x USB 3.0 port.
- 1 x MicroSD card slot.
- 1 x Hardware reset button.
- Linux-based OS running current LTS kernel.
- Standard router/firewall features for most common use cases.
- Customizable feature-set to fit customer needs.
- Undergoes rigid QA and testing procedures regularly.
- Please see datasheet for detailed technical feature-set.
The H700 has fully customizable firmware, but typically it is used in:
- Cybercafes (ideal for upto 80-90 PCs).
- LAN-to-LAN VPN (link branches and HQ).
- Road-warrior VPN (users dialing into office).
- Filtering and usage regulation (block unwated sites, enforce policies..)
- Load-balancing multiple WANs and failover setups.
- Restaurants (captive portal, speed control, abuse coutner-measures..etc)
- Highend residential (100mpbs and higher).