The VigorTek H520 offers exceptional value for money, it has enough horsepower to drive today's fast broadband internet and all the common features one expects.
Very stable and polished software, presented in a compact and stylish design.
Customers commonly use it with 30, 50mbps or faster connections.
- 1 x Gigabit WAN port (RJ45).
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports (RJ45).
- 1 x USB port.
- 1 x Hardware reset button.
- Linux-based OS running current LTS kernel.
- Standard router/firewall features for most common use cases.
- Customizable feature-set to fit customer needs.
- Undergoes rigid QA and testing procedures regularly.
- Please see datasheet for detailed technical feature-set.
The H520 has fully customizable firmware, but typically it is used in:
- Cybercafes (ideal for upto 30-50 PCs).
- LAN-to-LAN VPN (link branches and HQ).
- Road-warrior VPN (users dialing into office).
- Filtering and usage regulation (block unwated sites, enforce policies..)
- Load-balancing multiple WANs and failover setups.
- Restaurants (captive portal, speed control, abuse coutner-measures..etc)
- Highend residential (50mpbs+).
This section is being updated with more stories (Jan 2018).