Based on a quad-core AMD embedded SoC, with upto 4GB of ECC RAM. The H880 can be configured with internal storage and high-speed WLAN. The potent x86/AMD64 processing power in this small footprint allows the H880 to perform many tasks that would seem fitting for a much larger box.
The 4 ports are individual NICs allowing it to do things like bonding and very high-speed load-balancing. UniFi 800mbps can be handled with ease on this router.
Software customization options are limitless, all solutions listed on our website can be setup on the H880.
- 4 x Gigabit ports (RJ45), configurable LAN/WAN.
- 2 x USB3 ports for dongles/storage.
- 1 x COM port for easy management.
- Quad-core AMD embedded SoC @ 1Ghz (x86/AMD64), with ECC memory.
- PCIe expansion to allow for WLAN or LTE modules.
- Fanless, power efficient without compromising on processing power.